**Showhome Apartment Now Open - Call 01903 750335 to book your slot!** Jacobs Steel are delighted to offer for sale this BRAND NEW ground floor three bedroom apartment, that comes with allocated parking space, cycle storage and courtyard garden. Situated close to LANCING TRAIN STATION and local amenities, stands this iconic art deco building with 10 year new home guarantee.
Jacobs Steel are delighted to present to market Luxor Court which is a haven of urban style and art deco chic in central Lancing, West Sussex. This three bedroom apartment forms part of a development of twelve high quality new homes from local developers Machin Group, West Sussex and comes with a private rear garden providing residents with a luxurious finish at affordable prices and is available to buy off plan.
Situated in Station Parade, opposite Lancing Station, the property was originally built in 1939 as Luxor Cinema. This iconic building has been considerately refurbished to embrace its former identity and historical roots, by incorporating flavours of late Art Deco industrial design.
Luxor Court will form part of Lancing's ongoing regeneration, which has seen significant investment in recent years. Its excellent local facilities and transport links mean these homes are ideal for those seeking vibrant and convenient town centre living with easy access to surrounding areas for work or pleasure.
With its long stretches of beach and close proximity to the rolling South Downs National Park, Lancing provides an idyllic place to live, with much on offer whether you are looking for relaxation or a more active lifestyle. The town centre boasts a large selection of amenities, shops and eateries, including a variety of high street chains as well as local independent outlets, and the neighbouring towns of Worthing and Shoreham-By-Sea offer further retail therapy, dining experiences and attractions such as the Dome cinema in Worthing and the Ropetackle Arts Centre in Shoreham. Also within easy reach, are the cities of culture rich Brighton and Hove to the east and historic Chichester to the west.
Sporting activities are equally well catered for in Lancing itself, including a well-equipped leisure centre and a seafront Eco gym and watersports, such as kite-surfing and sailing, are naturally accessible in this coastal destination. Behind the beach itself lies Lancing Beach Green, which hosts everything, from funfairs to seasonal markets, and is home to a hugely popular seafront cafe. Lancing also benefits from a monthly local farmer's market.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN: 24' 3" x 18' 8" (7.4m x 5.7m) MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 8" x 12' 5" (5.4m x 3.8m) SECOND BEDROOM: 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3.00m x 3.00m) THIRD BEDROOM: 14' 5" x 9' 0" (4.4mm x 2.75m)
Machin Group has a reputation for excellent quality craftsmanship and designs. Luxor Court is no exception with a cool, vibrant feel whilst providing high specifications with attention to detail and a sustainable approach to building methodology. Built in 1939 in the late Art Deco era, the imposing and striking façade of this iconic building has been sympathetically retained. You will find luxurious fitted kitchens, stylish bathrooms, and a bright living space, most with amazing views from large walk-out balconies or Juliet balconies.
HIGH QUALITY KITCHENS:
- Individually designed quality British kitchens
- High quality solid London marble or Kalinga stone quartz worktops
- Hotpoint induction hob and integrated oven
- ElectriQ white glass extractor fan
- High quality dishwasher (optional)
- Inset stainless steel sink with brushed chrome mixer tap STYLISH BATHROOMS:
- Luxury metro tiles to shower/bath and sink areas
- Stylish lighting
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Bath with shower mixers
- Stylish high quality bathroom suites
- Flat panel towel radiator
- Monza white WC pan and basin with vanity unit and waterfall taps
- Designer flooring (optional) STORAGE:
- Walk in wardrobes/dressing rooms included to some apartments
- Additional utility cupboards to all apartments (except apartment 7) with plumbing
and electrics supplied for washer/dryer.
- Additional storage cupboards included to most apartments
INTERNAL SPECIFICATION & FINISHES:
- Hard wearing Karndean flooring (parquet optional) for open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen areas - large range of colours available
- Carpet to bedrooms and hallways
- Contemporary white painted doors with stylish brushed chrome door furniture
- White emulsion walls with one Farrow and Ball feature wall in each living space
- Open plan living space many with sea/South Downs views
- Full height stylish aluminium windows powder coated in anthracite grey to apartments 4, 5 & 6
- Aluminium door out to balcony - powder coated in anthracite grey to apartment 12
COMFORT, HEATING & INSULATION:
- 9 Kw Electric boilers with water storage tank
- High grade insulation throughout
- Double glazed aluminium or uPVC windows and balcony doors throughout
- Acoustic barriers to facilitate solid floors and excellent sounds insulation
- Towel warmers to bathrooms
- Trickle vents to all windows
TECHNOLOGY & ELECTRICAL:
- FTTP (Fibre to the premises) connectivity providing high speed broadband
- Virgin enabled living room TV point
- Telephone/broadband points to each apartment
- Low energy LED lighting to all apartments and common parts
PEACE OF MIND & SECURITY:
- Build one 10 year Home Warranty Scheme
- Entry phone security system
- Fire detection/alarm systems to all apartments and communal areas
- Share of Freehold with 125 year lease
- Private parking may be available on request - please ask for details
- Interior designed stylish entrance lobbies with low-maintenance Kardean parquet flooring to entrance lobby, wooden flooring to corridors, ground floor period wall lights with art deco staircase, feature central lighting and cinema/art deco/locally themed artwork
- Cycle store
- Refuse and recycling store
MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE:
- Resident controlled freehold management agent
- Detailed transparent budgetary control information for reasonable service charge, ground rents will be available
Lancing is extremely well connected, being situated
on the border of East and West Sussex, with excellent
transport links by road and rail to the best the south
coast has to offer.
Luxor Court is positioned directly opposite Lancing
station which offers frequent direct services along the
coast, calling at all the major towns and cities including
Southampton, Chichester, Worthing and Brighton.
Central London is directly accessible in 80 minutes
and there are regular trains to Gatwick Airport.
Journeys by road are also straightforward, whether
taking the scenic route along the A259 coast road or
the A27 main road which stretches from East Sussex all
the way to Wiltshire.
This convenient location therefore
uncovers a world of market towns, picturesque villages,
countryside pubs and cosmopolitan cities which are
ready and waiting to be explored and enjoyed.
Please contact us on 01903 792177 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Jacobs Steel endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.